Friday, January 18, 2013

Sleep and attitudes

No one told me that I would never tire from watching my child sleep. With their arms thrown above their head they rest feeling completely safe. They look so peaceful and beautiful, especially so the younger they are. For some there is a point where it us much less cute and more awkward and silly, but you watch them all the same. You will generally never get tired of cuddling with them when they want to hug you.
On the other end of the spectrum, no one ever wrote that the son or daughter who has absolutely stolen your heart with be a jerk in the worst way to you. I'm not talking teenagers, we expect that, but I am talking when they are small. They can become the worst a-holes for whatever reason and it can be quite frustrating. Sometimes you will need to step away and go to your room, and that its totally normal and okay.

2 comments:

  1. Ok this blog is really different than the "Google Plus" land I was in last week! This one lets me type in the box again!

    I like this blog idea!

    Sometimes when you say no candy today, they scream they hate you- n slam the door too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no kidding :/ I get that alot, only it usually involves the snack the oldest needs when we get home at 5:30, just before dinner

    ReplyDelete